Monday, July 8, 2013

Beauty Girl

EJT 6-26-06

I can't believe my baby girl is 7 years old! Daddy was the first to say, "It's a girl!" and from that moment on I was completely in love (and surprised...i was convinced you were a boy!) You were the sweetest, most delicious baby who molded me into the mom that I am today. Your sweet smile and gentle disposition were there from the start...It's been amazing to watch you grow into the girl you are today!





  • I love your quiet confidence...it's one of the most amazing things about you
  • You are an observer...always have been...it's so cool to watch you assess a new situation before you decide how you are going to tackle it
  • You are an incredible artist who wows me with your work every single time
  • I love how you suck on your top lip, holding your mimi when you are tired, just like you did when you were a baby
  • You are the best friend...kind, helpful, caring, empathetic, sweet, sensitive and loving
  • You have your favorite things to wear...and if you had it your way, you would wear the same faves over and over again
  • J and Z are so incredibly lucky to have you as a big sister...you are the best role model, teacher and friend to both of them
  • Daddy's chocolate chip pancakes are your favorite and I think they always will be! 
  • I love listening to you read to me...your expression is the best! Ivy & Bean and Amelia Bedelia are your definite favorites
  • Your black high top converse were your favorites and you wore them until they couldn't be worn anymore (decorated with your own duck tape design!)
  • Wearing your hair in tiny braids in front was your thing this year
  • Your face always says it all...you have the most incredible way of expressing how you feel with your eyes
  • Your beauty sparkles on the inside and out...I am so lucky to be your mom
  • You light up a room with your gentle spirit and beautiful smile 

    Happy Birthday EJT! Always remember you are kind. You are beautiful. You are smart. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different...you will always be our "Beauty Girl" and on your 7th birthday my wish for you is days filled with love, laughter and lots of kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment