Monday, April 15, 2013

My Boys

I missed writing last week cause I was celebrating two important, special boys in my life. So today I am lucky enough to be writing from my lounge chair by the ocean in Mexico, celebrating life with the third special boy in my life. :) (there is the #3 again!)







JDT

I can't believe you are four years old! To celebrate you I want to tell you all the things I absolutely love about you....

  • Your inquisitive nature...the questions are endless, smart, entertaining and sensitive. You are so curious about your world and your wheels are always spinning...in a great way!
  • Your expressive face...your amazing, big green eyes say it all! You make all of us laugh every day...especially your little bro!
  • You have the most kissable lips...I'm gonna kiss you 100 times a day for as long as you will let me :)
  • You create the most amazing block buildings and your imagination allows you to tell stories that go with them
  • Your love for hockey and soccer...it makes daddy so happy to see your enthusiasm and happy face when you watch the Rangers together
  • The way you chew
  • How you look up to your sister
  • Your dimples which are just like daddy's
  • Snuggling with you in your bed when reading bedtime stories
  • The way you have mastered your scooter and how you speedily ride through town
  • You have the most incredible memory and you are constantly surprising daddy and I with the things you remember 
  • How you sniff your cow and Mimi and know when you are tired
  • How you dance when you hear music...you've got rhythm baby
  • How you are able to express yourself whether its saying how you feel or asking a question about something that is new to you
Every day with you is an adventure. JD...you fill my heart with love and laughter and I love you to the moon and back!

ZMT 4-6-12




I can't believe it was just one year ago that you were born...making our family complete. I knew the moment you were placed on my chest (and maybe even before then) that you were going to be a headstrong, outgoing and loving person with a huge presence. 
  • You make yourself known in a room full of people
  • You have the biggest belly laugh contagious to those around you
  • You love meeting new people and are so friendly
  • Music makes you move and is definitely going to be a part of who you are
  • You eat almost anything but your faves include blueberries, pancakes and spinach empanadas
  • You love your Mimi just like your brother and sister
  • You love (and so do I) snuggling into my neck, resting your head on my shoulder when I sing you songs at bedtime
  • You smile so big
  • You smell delicious at bedtime
  • In our family of loud people, you might be the loudest :)
  • You are my Zekeyboo/Schmoo
Our adventure together is just beginning. I am so lucky to be your mom and on your first birthday my wish for you is that you always stay true to who you are, surround yourself with people who make you feel special and loved and to always remember that you have four cheerleaders in your corner supporting you and loving you on this journey we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment